Programs, services, initiatives for Indigenous and northern communities and organizations.
On this page
About funding programs
If you qualify as an eligible potential recipient and wish to enter into a funding agreement with Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada, please submit the required proposal, application or work plans.
Some funding programs accept proposals through open calls with specific deadlines. Visit Calls for proposals for details.
Environment and natural resources
Treaties, agreements and negotiations
- CIRNAC National funding agreement models
- CIRNAC Reporting guide
- ISC Funding programs
- ISC Budget Management Principles
- ISC National funding agreement models
- ISC Reporting guide
- Archived - INAC National funding agreement models
- Terms and conditions for CIRNAC and ISC transfer payments
- Archived: Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada - Performance Measurement Strategy