Programs, services, initiatives for Indigenous and northern communities and organizations.
About funding programs
If you qualify as an eligible potential recipient and wish to enter into a funding agreement with Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada, please submit the required proposal, application or work plans.
Some funding programs accept proposals through open calls with specific deadlines. Visit Calls for proposals for details.
Environment and natural resources
Treaties, agreements and negotiations
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) Funding programs
- ISC: Budget Management Principles
- CIRNAC National funding agreement models
- ISC National funding agreement models
- INAC National funding agreement models
- Terms and conditions for CIRNAC and ISC transfer payments
- ISC Reporting guide
- CIRNAC Reporting guide
- INAC Reporting Guide