The Government of Canada is working hard to enhance the role of parliament and the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold parliament, their government and public sector officials to account.
To this end, the government announced the mandatory publication on departmental websites of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials; contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000 (with only limited exceptions such as national security); the reclassification of positions; and, grants and contributions awards. Departments must also make available all reports for audits and evaluations that they perform.
Please note that information that would normally be withheld under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act does not appear on these pages.
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Disclosure of Completed Access to Information Requests
- Disclosure of Travel and Hospitality Expenses
- Disclosure of Position Reclassifications
- Disclosure of Contracts
- Disclosure of Grants and Contributions
- National Asbestos Inventory: Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada legal fees