Memory Game - Printable Version
Welcome to the Memory Game!
Print out the cards to play the memory game - and then discover some interesting facts about the pictures!
- Print out the memory cards (download PDF).
- Colour the pictures, and cut out cards along the dotted lines. You should have 17 pairs in total (i.e. each page contains 17 cards).
- Shuffle cards, and lay them face down in rows (Try four rows of four cards for a total of 8 pairs to start. Mix up pairs for each new game).
- Turn over the cards two at a time, trying to find the matching pairs! Remember, only two cards can be face up at a time.
- Once you have matched all the pairs, read about each item on the Information Sheet and learn more about First Nations, Métis and Inuit culture and heritage!
Each of the items shown below were invented or first discovered by First Nations and Inuit. Under each image there is more information about these amazing discoveries and contributions!
You may also be interested in: